Sienna X Spray Tanning
Whether you have a special occasion impending, want to look good wearing your bikini on holiday, great for a night out, or would simply like an all-year-round safe tan.
Cotswold Beauty can give you that gorgeous, sun-kissed glow using Sienna X spray tanning products to provide fabulous, natural-looking colour.
Individual Session 1 Spray Tan Appointment £25.00 each
Special Offer 5 Friends & Host for just £75.00
Here are just some of the reasons why you should have a Sienna X spray tan - it’s...
- Positive boost – you’ll love the way it makes you look and feel
- Easy – we will come at a time convenient for you and carry out the tanning in the comfort of your own home
- Fast – treatment takes around 10/15 minutes
- Safe – no risk of skin damage that can result from exposure to the sun’s UVA/B rays
- Natural – Sienna X solutions are available in a range of different strengths to suit your skin tone/type, so no danger of being Tangoed!
- Good – Sienna X products are packed with moisture-rich natural ingredients to nourish, condition and care for your skin
- Media – Sienna X spray tans have appeared in prime time TV shows Strictly Come Dancing and How to Look Good Naked
- Expert – Tanfabulous tanning therapists are fully trained to tan you to perfection in your own home
- Results – Wow :-)
Pre post tan prep
Before your tan
Varnish nails and toenails, especially if they are acrylics or similar
Exfoliate and moisturise the night before the tan (not on the day of the tan), paying particular attention to elbows, knees, ankles and problem dry areas.
Wax/shave at least 24/48 hours prior to treatment.
Do not moisturise or use skin lotions on the day of your tan.
This allows the pores time to close. Dotting in pores may appear if not adhered to.
- Remove make-up and deodorant before your tan
After your Tan
Wear flip-flops or loose fitting shoes.
Wear dark loose clothing after your treatment. Tight clothing or underwear may cause marks.
- Do not shower or bathe for at least 8 hours (the development time).
Do not exercise or swim during the development period.
Try not to touch your skin during the development time. Top tip – if leaving on overnight wear loose socks over your hands in bed
Pat dry after showering and use Sienna X products to prolong the life of your tan and to stay looking gorgeous.